Snippets
Randomness
-I was at Trader Joe's today and as I was coming out I saw this woman that literally made me stop in my tracks. She was one of the most stunning people I have ever seen. She looked like she had just stepped out of a movie from the 5o's. Her hair was flawless, wavy and black, her lipstick made the porcelain whiteness of her skin even more pronounced. She seriously looked like she had walked out of a detective movie. I was tempted to tell her I thought she was stunning, and I have never ever had an impulse to say that to a perfect stranger (sober in a grocery store parking lot.)
-I may have written this before, but having a listed number in LA is very interesting. Apparently there is a shady guy who lives in LA and shares my name. And he has wretchedly bad credit. I keep getting calls from companies asking if I am so and so, to which I reply yes, and then they ask if my social security number is _________, and I say no. Apparently I am the only person with my name listed in LA. I also got a call asking if my father was black. Apparently this guy was looking for his dad, my father is about as white as anyone can be so I told him no and wished him luck in his search.
- Finally, last night I learned something while starting on my taxes. I should preface this with the fact that your lost property needs to have been valuable enough to deduct it but still, getting mugged is tax deductible. Seriously. There's a section asking if you've been a victim of armed robbery, you can itemize what was taken, and see if it's deductible. Who knew?
-I was at Trader Joe's today and as I was coming out I saw this woman that literally made me stop in my tracks. She was one of the most stunning people I have ever seen. She looked like she had just stepped out of a movie from the 5o's. Her hair was flawless, wavy and black, her lipstick made the porcelain whiteness of her skin even more pronounced. She seriously looked like she had walked out of a detective movie. I was tempted to tell her I thought she was stunning, and I have never ever had an impulse to say that to a perfect stranger (sober in a grocery store parking lot.)
-I may have written this before, but having a listed number in LA is very interesting. Apparently there is a shady guy who lives in LA and shares my name. And he has wretchedly bad credit. I keep getting calls from companies asking if I am so and so, to which I reply yes, and then they ask if my social security number is _________, and I say no. Apparently I am the only person with my name listed in LA. I also got a call asking if my father was black. Apparently this guy was looking for his dad, my father is about as white as anyone can be so I told him no and wished him luck in his search.
- Finally, last night I learned something while starting on my taxes. I should preface this with the fact that your lost property needs to have been valuable enough to deduct it but still, getting mugged is tax deductible. Seriously. There's a section asking if you've been a victim of armed robbery, you can itemize what was taken, and see if it's deductible. Who knew?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home