Friday, January 19, 2007

Gay gay gay

So I need to pose a question to all my fags, hags, and otherwise musical theatre inclined folk out there. I'm framing it withing the context of Les Mis.

On the barricade, Eponine is shot, Marius runs to her and holds her in his arms, "A Gentle Fall of Rain" ensues but at the end...

Eponine: (coughs) You know actually I think I'm going to be ok. I think the bullet just grazed me...

Marius: Really?? Oh thank God you're safe. (hugging her close out of relief)

Eponine: Did you really mean everything you just said??

Marius: What? Oh...um...well I thought you were dying...words of comfort you know...

Eponine: Oh.

Marius: Actually, Cosette and I are engaged...We got a great spot for the ceremony picked out in the Netherlands...we'd love to have you at the wedding...

Eponine: Hmm? What? Oh. Right. Well...um...The Netherlands? I'll have to see. Let me know when it is...hey, are they still shooting? Because I'm sure if I tried again one of them could finish me off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home