Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bitches and Hose

So I got a letter from the IRS saying I owe them about $5,000 from 2004. They seem to think that I made $11,500 in Independent contractor wages, which I did not. It seems the old douche bag himself, Charlie from the silent movie theater may have one more laugh. Whether through malice or idiocy he has managed to make himself a nuisance in my life once again. Joy.

Let's see, I saw Kristina and family on saturday with Jon, that was a blast, I hadn't even met Matea yet and she's almost 2. Her and Luca are painfully cute. Jon and I went out to Claremont/San Dimas to see Andrew and Kristina and it was an excellent visit, got to see Andrew's house which was very nice and his house mates are a joy. Now we just need to get Nat and David, because I need to meet Nat's mystery man.

Today I was rinsing out a planter at Gary's using a pistol spouted hose, and somehow managed to spray myself full in the face. It was funny even though I was the only one who knew it happened at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home