oi
So what has happened since my last entry... Beth got hit by a bus in London (she's bruised but miraculously fine,) I bought the rowing machine I've been looking at for a while, and Life, as it seems to, has gone on.
I'm hung over and there is a car alarm going off outside, I wish a painful death on whoever is responsible, or maybe just a bad and inconvenient skin ailment.
Went out to WeHo last night, and it was cold and raining which made me happy. V John, Brad Kat and I went to Fiesta. There was a moment of indecision where we almost didn't go, but then the draw of 2 for 1 margaritas won out. It was a weird night. People were fucking obnoxious. The guy at the table next to us came over and without asking or excusing himself, leaned between Kat and Vanessa and took our Ketchup, then while Kat was in the Bathroom this queenie little bitch and his hag walked in like it was nothing and he used the urinal while his hag waited for the toilet. WHO DOES THAT? Also shortly thereafter a guy walked over to Kat and picked up her cigarettes took one out and then asked if he could have one, to which Kat responded, "NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT WAS SO FUCKING RUDE! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??" She yelled at him, it was actually really funny. So apparently last night the gays declared war on Kat.
We ran into Dane, John, and David a little later on. We chatted and David discovered I hadn't been to Rage, so he and I went dancing. It was actually really fun, though I prefer Micky's go go boys to what I saw at Rage. Then he drove me home, which was very nice of him considering he hardly knows me and at that point I was far drunker than I had intended to be at the outset of the evening. It was a good night which was what I needed after this week. And while I may have been hasty to swear off boys earlier this week, as we all know this is an empty threat, I have sworn off one boy and washed my hands of the situation. Now I need to get more water.
I'm hung over and there is a car alarm going off outside, I wish a painful death on whoever is responsible, or maybe just a bad and inconvenient skin ailment.
Went out to WeHo last night, and it was cold and raining which made me happy. V John, Brad Kat and I went to Fiesta. There was a moment of indecision where we almost didn't go, but then the draw of 2 for 1 margaritas won out. It was a weird night. People were fucking obnoxious. The guy at the table next to us came over and without asking or excusing himself, leaned between Kat and Vanessa and took our Ketchup, then while Kat was in the Bathroom this queenie little bitch and his hag walked in like it was nothing and he used the urinal while his hag waited for the toilet. WHO DOES THAT? Also shortly thereafter a guy walked over to Kat and picked up her cigarettes took one out and then asked if he could have one, to which Kat responded, "NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT WAS SO FUCKING RUDE! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??" She yelled at him, it was actually really funny. So apparently last night the gays declared war on Kat.
We ran into Dane, John, and David a little later on. We chatted and David discovered I hadn't been to Rage, so he and I went dancing. It was actually really fun, though I prefer Micky's go go boys to what I saw at Rage. Then he drove me home, which was very nice of him considering he hardly knows me and at that point I was far drunker than I had intended to be at the outset of the evening. It was a good night which was what I needed after this week. And while I may have been hasty to swear off boys earlier this week, as we all know this is an empty threat, I have sworn off one boy and washed my hands of the situation. Now I need to get more water.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home