Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bubbling

so I have three jobs, and they are all pretty flexible for what I want to do, but at the moment they are all fighting for my attention. The episode on sunday, while cathartic and I think healthy, has made it so that the stress is just right under the surface. People like me, great, people want me to work for them and are willing to be really open about my schedule, horray! But they keep asking me more. It makes sense, if you do a good job you get more responsibility, logically this is a good thing, in actuality it is frustrating. Now I'm being asked to work at yet another company, a company I really don't want to work for, and have already turned down before, but one that unfortunately is inextricably linked to ALL THREE of my jobs. Boss 1 is part owner, Boss 2 is the partner of the main woman at the other company, and Boss 3 also works with me and boss 2. Follow that? Me neither. It's fine, because I work for amazing people who all want the best for me, and who are supportive of my hypothetical acting career. As soon as I start getting auditions I will have no trouble going on them.

Happy February everyone! (all four of you that read this:-) That dread date is looming fast on the horizon, maybe if I ignore it, it'll just go away. Like a frilly, pink, heart-shaped, chocolate elephant in the room. I have WASP in me somewhere and there's a long standing tradition of ignoring things there! Though also fighting Irish...ah well, at least they both drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home