Sunday, November 20, 2005

Daniel Radcliffe

4am, just got in from seeing the Latest Harry Potter film, I loved it. While I do agree with some critics that the plot and characters that we love, (and some of the actors, who are amazing) were severely shorted in this film, I loved it none the less. Also, I have a full on crush on Daniel Radcliffe. Yes, he's 16, but really what is age? in a few years it won't matter. And that whole, "he lives in England" buisness is trivial really when fate gets involved. The "he's straight" thing may prove more of an obstacle...or barrier. Either way, I have a crush. It's the whole dark hair, light eyes and brittish accent that do it. All three together...and I'm done. Emma Watson was great, love her. Rupert Grint also lovely. They're both good actors and Daniel is on his way, improving with each film.

This was my favorite of the books so the movie would have had a lot to live up to if I was comparing. But I'm not going to. It was just nice to see and it was so much fun. That they dropped certain, I think Critical, storylines isn't as big a deal to me as it might be, they nailed the graveyard scene, arguably my favorite in the series so I am very very happy. And also wired, if you couldn't tell. Movies like this reignite my desire to act. and I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home