Monday, May 23, 2005

Last day.

So today is my last full day at home, I'm gonna be hanging out with Jon and Beth and it's my mom's Birthday, so we're going out to do fun stuff tonight. I kind of hate that I'm going back to LA for an undetermined amount of time, (Clearly I will be back in December at the latest) but this time I'm doing so with a bit more of a feeling of I can do this. This summer, depending on what happens with Growing Generations, I fully intend to suck it up and get going on the acting thang. I've already waited longer than I needed to. For some reason being back for graduation kind of reminded me of what I was planning last year, granted it didn't go how I had planned (Because when does anything ever) but I think that fact is just a sign to dive in. I'm kinda psyched about moving in with Vanessa, I can't wait to have a pool and a gym, because apparently I have lost weight, according to people here, but I haven't really been excercising. What with the sedentary office lifestyle and all. I had a great time with Amanda yesterday, we went to the pavillion and saw Austin and saw Take Me Out. good show, three of the four leads were great, then the other one wasn't so great. But I loved the show. Also in attendance was Joe, Amanda's friend from the Cape. Such a nice quiet midwestern boy, Amanda will fix that I'm sure. anyway, I'm gona go do breakfast and hopefully run amuck for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home