Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Adult Swim is on...

So I guess I'm on this bandwagon too. I resisted as long as I could but maybe this will give me a reason to write again, even if it will never be anything really juicy, sorry folks, but I don't get the whole Intense personal detail thing in these. You will be reading about fun and trivial things that happen in my life as well as my own opinions on random crap. Sounds fun, huh? yeah I don't think so either, but what the hell it might be productive.

I'm home, like actually home in Wenham. And I just got back from Boston this afternoon after two nights and three days of tooling around the city. I actually did pretty well, I mean I had forgotten how much it sucked to not live in the city and just kill time between social occasions. But I made due. I saw a ton of people, which was my goal. Commencement on Monday was great, in that I didn't actually attend the ceremony or the first time in three years. just went and ate the food and saw people I hadn't even known were graduating. The two people I had talked to and looked forward to seeing most were Mary and Erin, Cause I love them more than puppies. I'm psyched that Mary is moving to LA and it kills me that I don't know when I'll see Erin, it had been a whole year since the last time I saw her. Ugh, no thinking about that.

It was a year ago today that I graduated from College and it was a year ago today that Gay marriage became legal in the state of Massachusetts. And it was eight years ago today that I came out to my best friend. A good day all around in my life.

I met a ton of people this weekend, mostly new Zetas including my now enormous line. Which was exciting cause they all rock my socks off. I finally met Ian who only needed light smacking when he confused Shakespeare and Spielberg, and the newest babies Shy and Jay were awesome. We went to Rock Bottom and did the whole line photo thing later on. AJ Jay and I hung out for hours, it was really nice to just chill with both of them.

I cannot understand why Katie Cap and I didn't hang out more when we were both in Boston. I had SO MUCH FUN with that girl this weekend. I also met Skye finally. Katie Cap, Skye, Maggie, and I went to a party at Ryan Martin's place last night, which was a ridiculous time, and I later crashed on the couch in Skye's suite after a brief slumber party style viewing of JEM! DVDs It's a little bit exciting that Skye lives in Sherman Oaks because that gives me the summer to get to know her. I saw Austin and his adorable new Apt. He gave me a tour of the Pavilion which was a great space and I can't wait to see "Take me out" this weekend with him and Amanda.

After Skye and I had lunch today I met up with Neil, and did some errands with him. This included seeing the ridiculously amazing apt he will be living in this summer and next year. I had forgotten how nice it was to just hang out with him when he wasn't crazy with work. (which is pretty much never) It reminded me of when we met, end of my junior year, right around this time. I remember just walking through Boston for hours with him. I hope I get another chance to see him before I go back to LA.

I'm already crazy booked for this week, tomorrow I'm going to walk over to my grandmother's and visit with her because she rules. Beth gets home from school tomorrow during the day. Thursday we're going to go see the Star Wars movie, mostly because it's a historic event, the other two new ones were so awful I'm tempted to not even see this one. Thursday night is a BBQ at Jon's in Medford where I will see many wonderful high school friends, and also Beth Mom and I are going to Kittery at somepoint in there. Friday is pretty open, but then Saturday we're having a BBQ here for my mom's birthday at which there will be friends and family, then Sunday it's back into Boston for "Take Me Out!" with Austin and Amanda. Oi, it's late now and I am in sore need of sleep in my wonderful full sized bed. I appologize for such a novel of a first entry but that's what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home