Lame
Lame lame lame. i am lame.
Friday night and nothing to do...well I suppose that's only partly true. I'm sure I could make some calls and find something to do, but I'm trying my best to not spend much money this weekend, which loosely translates to I'm going to stay in.
Ah well, there's always Desperate Housewives with the gays on sunday to look forward to.
V's off at Landmark...which is probably going to be happening a lot now.
My room is a mess. A terrible, terrible mess. I bought an air freshener the other day, one of those new Glade Glass scents things, it actually works really well, and ironically it's fresh linen scented, so even though my floor is covered in dirty clothes, it reeks of clean linen.
Now, dinner.
Friday night and nothing to do...well I suppose that's only partly true. I'm sure I could make some calls and find something to do, but I'm trying my best to not spend much money this weekend, which loosely translates to I'm going to stay in.
Ah well, there's always Desperate Housewives with the gays on sunday to look forward to.
V's off at Landmark...which is probably going to be happening a lot now.
My room is a mess. A terrible, terrible mess. I bought an air freshener the other day, one of those new Glade Glass scents things, it actually works really well, and ironically it's fresh linen scented, so even though my floor is covered in dirty clothes, it reeks of clean linen.
Now, dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home