Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007

So Christmas was lovely as always, though I left LA immediately after the "Christmas Carol" strike, hopped on a red eye and then spent Christmas Eve shopping and not resting. So as I expected I got sick, though I didn't see myself in bed with a 102 degree fever which also happened.

Anyway, I felt motivated to do a little 2007 reflecting...

Nearly a year ago when I got back to LA I was miserable. I determined that I needed great things to happen or I would need to leave because I was so unhappy. In the ensuing year has been eventful. Since May I've lost 20 pounds, and even with the chaos of the last few months I've managed to keep it off and even lose another pound. And I joined Celebration. That has made all the difference, it's given me a creative outlet and a new group of amazing people to work with. I've already done two shows with them, met tons of amazing people, and even got a favorable mention in the LA Times review for my performance in "A Christmas Carol."

I love being home and with my family, and I do plan to move back here, but this year I feel optimistic about my life in LA. I have something to work for and people I care about and enjoy working with. Guess that's what I was missing.
Happiest of New Years to everyone, and if you're going to be in LA New year's Eve let me know, barring a flight delay I will be getting back to the city around 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home